Pages

Friday, 17 April 2015

Chic Outfit With A Sport Jacket

No comments:
 
.I rarely enter a sports store anymore, because i believe that this kind of clothing doesn't really represent my style.Even when i think i'm dressing casual, people tell me that my outfit is really not that sporty and is still a little too elegant.If you are in the same position as i am and refuse to wear jumper and bloomers, i have some tips for you.Luckily, Polyvore gives me the opportunity to visually demonstrate to you how a sport chic inspired outfit should look like.

Sport Chic Outfit

Sport Chic Outfit by themodernduchess featuring pointy toe pumps

I recently remembered that a few years ago i bought a really cool silver and white jacket from Adidas.I had to because i was travelling and i really had nothing too comfy in my travel trolley (i know, don't judge!).It looks sport, but it can easily be matched with fancier clothes.

H&M Ribbed Dress,$12,95

For example, you can put it over a simple knee length dress like this one from H&M.The best part is that you can wear it with sneakers, espadrilles or even with stiletto heels.Make sure that you choose an appropriate pair of stilettos that will go with the whole outfit.And whatever you do, don't wear it with slippers!

adidas - Essentials Floral Track Jacket Pearl Grey S14672
Adidas Essentials Floral Track Jacket
adidas - London Printed Super Track Jacket White S19918
Adidas London Printed Super Track Jacket

You can also combine the jacket with a skirt like the one above or any other kind really.As for the bag, it can be either a clutch, a backpack or a city bag,


Black Eyed Peas "My Humps" music video

And, of course, you can always get inspired by Fergie's outfit from the music video "My humps".
images via pinterest and google


No comments:

Post a Comment